Eid al-Adha 2016, (Bakr-Id) Eid Mubarak Greetings and Images
Muslims around the wholeworld celebrate the festival of Eid al-Adha with much glee and pleasure.This festival is one among the two most essential and revered festivals in the Muslim calendar. The day of Eid al-Adha is also known as Greater Eid ; People also call this day the feast of sacrifice. This Eid is a lot different from Eid-al-Fitr.
Eid al-Adha revolves around special prayers and animal sacrifice, and represents Ibrahim’s strong will to sacrifice his sole son only to prove his devotion to God. The story goes as God had commanded Ibrahim in his dream to sacrifice his beloved thing, and so, Ibrahim decided to sacrifice his son. While he was just ready to sacrifice him, God stopped him and told him to sacrifice something else. Thereafter, Ibrahim sacrificed an animal. God blessed him with another son.
Eid al-Adha 2016
Ever since, people commemorate Ibrahim’s strong will to obey the God and surrender himself to His will. Thus, they celebrate this festival with the sacrifice of an animal. People meet each other and share the meat of the sacrificed animal. Besides, they send beautiful Eid al-Adha Greetings 2016 to their friends and relatives. Sharing messages for Eid al-Adha Mubarak 2016 via social media and Whatsapp is among the latest trends. The special part of this way of sending Bakr Id Greetings 2016 is that it lets you feel near to another person even when you are sitting afar.
Eid al-Adha Greetings 2016
Going further down this article, you will find some of the best ways to wish Bakr Id 2016 to your loved ones. The blog specially focuses on some exceptional kinds of Bakr Id Greetings 2016 to wish everyone Bakr Id Mubarak 2016.
- Eid always is filled with lots of happiness as well as memories. Today, I pray to Allah that these memories be your most precious ones. Wishing you happy Bakra Eid Day. May your ideas come true!
- The moon is there standing beautiful, and the samosas are already prepared for you. Let’s celebrate Eid that has come with full of blessings and happiness. I wish you the best Eid Al-Adha 2016.
- Today, on Eid Al-Adha, I am sending you a bouquet full of love and laughter, as well as best wishes. Spread smiles everywhere. May success kiss your feet today and always.Eid Mubarak.
- During Eid, we Muslims wish each other Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak and pray for our families. While some people let children enjoy as they want, some others meet their friends and relatives to share their joy. People also help poor. Fulfilling such good deeds, may you always remain filled with warmth and peace. This is my only wish for my dear friend.
- May there be no shadows in your life, only light! May you always remain surrounded by happiness and pleasure.May Allah bless you with the best.Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
Eid al-Adha Images 2016
Apart from these Eid al-Adha Greetings 2016, we have a lovely collection of Bakr Id Images 2016. Check the Eid al-Adha Images 2016 out:
This is our post on Eid al-Adha 2016, (Bakra-Id) Eid Mubarak Greetings and Images and we do hope that you have gained your required information that can come handy in making your Bakra Eid 2016 special and memorable for you, your family members, Friends and relatives. Do share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Google Plus and Hike Messenger to wish everyone in general Happy Eid Mubarak. Stay tune for more updated to come on Eid ul-Azha 2016.