Happy Diwali Messages 2016 | Short Messages ForDeepawali 2016 ::- Diwali or Deepawali is the biggest festival for India, which is celebrated every year in October or November with great enthusiasm and gusto. It’s not a matter of one day, but the celebration goes on for three to four days in all. ‘Deepawali’ is a Hindi term originated from ‘Deepa’ + ‘Awali’, which implies ‘a string of clay lamps’. On this particular occasion, people all over the country light their homes from inside and outside so as to signify that light always overpowers darkness or the good wins over evil.
While the North Indians celebrate the festival to commemorate Lord Rama’s return to Ayodhya after his victory against Ravana, the South Indians mark the day for Lord Krishna’s conquest over devil Narakasura. With so many reasons to observe this occasion, the way of celebrating and wishing each other must be unique as well. Isn’t it? So, read on to know how Happy Diwali Messages 2016 can rekindle your love for your loved ones. We have collected various Short Messages ForDeepawali 2016 here, which you can send to your friends and family members and make the festival even more special for them this year. New clothes and gift items is an old tradition that will never fade, but the below-mentioned Short Messages For Deepawali 2016 will prove to be icing on the cake. Who will not love reading some personalized Happy Diwali Messages 2016 along with all the gifts and cards they receive! After all, such efforts always work wonders.
A wonderful part of this big day is the Lakshmi Pujan or the worship of Goddess Lakshmi. People never miss on this part. Everyone seeks Goddess Lakshmi’s blessings, especially on this day, as she is known as the goddess of wealth. It is believed that She brings success and prosperity to the ones who heartily pray to her.
After the Lakshmi Pujan, everyone gathers outside and enjoy the fireworks and bonfires. Diwali is incomplete withoutgifts and sweets sharing.
Let’s look at the long list of Short Messages for Deepawali 2016, we have collected for you to forward to your loved ones:
Happy Diwali Messages In English For Family Members
- May this festival of lights fill you with inner light now and forever. A very Happy Diwali!
- May you be filled with happiness, light and prosperity this Diwali.
- On this Diwali, I wish that your life sparkles and shines as much as this festival itself.
- On this auspicious occasion of Deepawali, I am sending you heartiest wishes and endless fun.
- May you enjoy a fun-filled and safe Diwali 2016.
- I wish today that Deepawali 2016 brings you good fortune, joy, and lots of wealth. Wish you a happy one.
- May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi bless you with contentment, light, and beauty this Diwali and always. Happy Diwali.
Happy Deepawali MSG In Hindi For Relatives
- Deep jalte jagmagate rahe,
Hum aapkØ aap hame yaad aate rahe,
Jaß tak zindagi hai,
Dua hai hamari,
Aap chand ki tarah zagmagate rahe.
- Safalta Kadam Chumti rahe,
Khushi Aaspas ghumti rahe,
Yash Itna faile ki KASTURI Sharma Jaye,
Laxmi ki kripa itni hØ ki ßALAJI ßhi dekhte rah jaye,
- Gul ne gulshan se gulfam ßheja hai,
sitarØ ne gagan se salam ßheja hai,
Mußarak hØ apkØ ye “DIWALI 2016”
Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam ßheja hai.
- Deepawali ke ish sußh aßsar per
Meri sußhkamnaye kaßØØl kijiyega,
Khusi ke ish mahØØl mein
HumkØ ßhi shamil kijiyega.
- Diwali ek khusiyØn ka taivhaar hai,
Andhere se ujaale ki aur ßarkaraar hai,
Har kØi andhere kØ ujaala karne ke liye taiyaar hai,
Lekin jØ saavdhani rakhe, wahi samajhdaar hai.
KØi waqt ka tØh kØi khusiyØn kaa talaßgaar hai.
Nazre ßhicha kar ßaitha hai, ßas aane ka intezaar hai
Aa jaaye tØh paalØ isse,
Phir naa kehnaa agle saal kaa intezaar hai.
- Diwali aai, khushiya laye
ßichda tha jinke saath ßachpan mein,
Phuljadiyan unki yaad laaye.
Kya hua agar saath nahi aaj unke
Unki yaad liye ye diwali tØ aaye.
Happy Deepavali Messages In Marathi For Friends
- फटाके, कंदील अन् पणत्यांची रोषणाई,
चिवडा-चकली, लाडू-करंजीची ही लज्जतच न्यारी,
नव्यानवलाईची दिवाळी येता, आनंदली दुनिया सारी!
दिवाळीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा!
- नवी स्वप्ने नवी क्षितिजे, घेउन येवो ही दिवाळी,
ध्येयार्पण प्रयत्नांना, दिव्ययशाची मिळो झळाळी,
आयुष्यात सोनेरी क्षण घेऊन येवो, ही दिवाळी
- दीपावलीच्या शुभक्षणांनी आपली सारी स्वप्न साकार व्हावी
ही दिवाळी आपल्यासाठी एक अनमोल आठवण ठरावी…
आणि त्या आठवणीने आपलं आयुष्य अधिकाधिक सुंदर व्हावं…
दिवाळीच्या लक्ष लक्ष शुभेच्छा!
- दिवाळीचा पहिला दिवा लागता दारी,
सुखाचे किरण येती घरी,
पुर्ण होवोत तुमच्या सर्व ईच्छा,
आमच्याकडुन दिवाळीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा!
- गणेशपूजा, लक्ष्मीपूजा, दीपपूजा दिवाळीला,उधाण येवो आनंदाला, उत्साहाला, हर्षालहासाला,वंदन करूया मनोभावे आज त्या मांगल्याला.दिवाळीच्या अमाप शुभेच्छा…!
What to bear in mind?
The only thing you must take care of is that you must send these messages in a respectful manner since, the festival connects to the emotions of Hindus.